[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - Availability 2010

Availability 2010

For discussing regular gaming nights and what we'll be playing.

Availability 2010

Postby Aggamemnon » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 am

Next on Thursday Night.
00:52 - Sev: How am I gay when I frequently engage in sexual relations with your mother
00:52 - Aggamemnon: she is a fucking man dude
00:52 - Sev: eww
Aggamemnon
TuF communications engineer.

Re: *Availibility 2* [skip straight to last page]

Postby Machine » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:50 am

I'll be on Thursday too. Wouldn't mind hitting Left 4 Dead 2, but if not then we can clock dead air for Chains.

Right now we're considering another Trip to raghead-land, unsure due to the weather but unfortunately the people in Israel have confirmed they want to see something. On the positive end, I won't be travelling with the fat biggot, but instead with the guy I sold my old motorbike to. Also we're looking at a shorter set of flights, so go monday, come back wednesday. Anyway, it might not happen with the snow.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:50 pm

We can play Insurgency on Monday night then! :lol:

We'll say a prayer before we start that you aren't killed in a Jihad from an opposing software company.

I can't believe No Mercy was such a cakewalk after all the trouble we normally have with it!
Chainsaws
Veteran of the battle of Forrum Rood.

Postby bigd » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm likely on late tonight playing TF2 with some of the THN guys.
bigd

Postby Fix » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm on Thursday as usual, but can't play L4D2 obviously.

Fix
Agrees to be a team player as long as there's only him in the team.

Availability 2010

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am

New year, new availability thread to get bloated with our babble :D
Chainsaws

Re: Availability 2010

Postby Machine » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 am

On tonight!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

Oh yah, forgot to say I will be on tonight also if I make it home in the ice :?
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 am

It's quite fun in a FWD car I must say! Everyone who works here in their silly RWD coupe's are crying like whores because "The wheels just spin!" Har Har!

Main routes for me are fine, the side roads and my street are like skid pans. The main issue now are the other drivers, mainly the ones who drive stupidly slow on straight wide roads.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 am

That's me at the moment, I wore the treads off my front tyres trying to get out of the car park yesterday and now it's going to cost £170 to replace them :(

Still, they were probably getting worn anyway.
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am

Oh well, be happy knowing that a single rear tire on the ER6F cost £150. I have no idea about the VFR.... YET.

You working from home today?
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Aggamemnon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Had to walk home from town the Tuesday, and gonna take over an hour to do the usual 15 min run today.

Still, gives me a real excuse for a lie in, woop. :D
00:52 - Sev: How am I gay when I frequently engage in sexual relations with your mother
Aggamemnon

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

No, I made it into the office...just. I wasn't letting almost two hours of shovelling and tyre grinding yesterday go to waste. I did get stuck in the middle of the road trying to set off though.

Also, there's a garage opposite work and I needed to see if they could replace my tyres tomorrow so I can drive on the motorway at the weekend without dying horribly so I'll have to come in tomorrow too so they can fit them.
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Surely a man of your title has some snow chains?

Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:17 pm

I hadn't thought of that but I am seriously tempted.
Chainsaws

Postby bigd » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm

awwwww. Look at the poor babies who don't know how to deal with snow.... :lol:
bigd

Postby Machine » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Says the guy who doesn't know how to deal with happiness and joy! :lol:

Seriously, it is funny though how some people in the UK react when it's raining, never mind snowing!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 pm

I cleared my drive today and drove to the City-Link depot to pick up my next day delivery parcel, ETA Tues 5th Jan :| -The place is like a mile away and they can't manage to get it to me, so I went to them. The Corolla powerslided around most of the roundabouts quite nicely!

I've made a huge carbon footprint as well by lining my driveway with de-icer too! Any animals/young children who pass over my drive now will probably get kidney failures later in life.

Online this evening.

Fix

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Hopefully the contamination will have cleared by May.

We can't deal with the snow because we only get a few days of it a year instead of months of it so we don't acclimatise to it or prepare ourselves for it. I'd be driving around normally and laughing at everyone else normally but this new car is useless in the snow, just had to order two new tyres because I didn't realise that you can wear the tread off spinning them in the ice trying to escape from a car park. :evil:
Chainsaws

Postby Chainsaws » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 am

Pretty good games tonight. I feel one player was so outstanding they deserve a special 'upgrade' on the forums; not just for their playing ability tonight but for their cool head and warm and helpful attitude. Thanks Fix, we really wub joo.
Chainsaws

Postby Aggamemnon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 am

Got in so much trouble and we still died haha.

Well played mat,e and chains... I can't stop laughing, so I'm in big trouble x 10, PHANKS! :D
Aggamemnon

Postby Machine » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 am

We go lucky a few times especially with the tree, but credit to Nuttah and Eddo on that front. Our "random" was occasionally annoying but towards the end really started getting into the team spirit of things and was responding to stuff.

Good games, by all measures (Except the Left 4 dead scoring system) a close set of games which could have gone either way right up till the very end. I can't disagree that your team was scattered about sometimes, and we tried our best to exploit it!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 am

You got so lucky when you hit me with the tree (I was the first down). Still, I can't complain, saving Agga AND making an awesome escape would have been epic and I can live with decent. I think what happened last night was that we started off really well but a couple of things went badly and it put a downer on the team, especially the train. I thought we could win right up until the end but there was a general "can't be arsed" feeling after the first round. I don't know if it was Fix's foul mood or our random was getting high but there was a lot of one or two people running off ahead with narry a care and a definite lack of cover on the rest of the team then a lot of yelling when they weren't being covered because the ones they left behind were already being eaten and they hadn't noticed.

Your team definitely played very well and took advantage of our mistakes. I remember being pulled off the train on the way to the finale and yelling at a team who were all looking forward and half way up the hill instead of keeping an eye all around, I think everyone was just fed up by then.

All in all, despite a bit of frustration, it was a very good game. The teams were actually very well matched in the end. You still would have won on L4D2 scoring but it would have been by about 40 points instead of a couple of thousand so the only problem with the scores was that they didn't reflect how close it was.

I've got a few more survival medals I need if we're feeling coop-y but otherwise I'd be up for more vs. (unless we want to try Ass Course on expert!) We may be playing something else though now that Fix has a new pc to play with. I'm looking forward to playing the sequel with you guys, there's definitely a more solid feel to the game.
Chainsaws

Postby Chainsaws » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Chainsaws

Postby Fix » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:41 pm

I wasn't in a foul mood at all. The constant banter did grind my concentration though. I completely reject that losing the campaign was 'all my fault' - I accept the train thing. That was my bad, but other than that I was playing solid.

Thanks for the forum upgrade :|

The game last night was quality I thought. Really well matched and plenty of action. In the end 800 points in the scores in L4D1 is really not a flawless victory. When your getting to like a 2k lead, then your getting panned.

Oh jeah, I just deleted the image you gave me.

Fix

Next

Return to Gaming Nights