[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - Availability 2010

Availability 2010

For discussing regular gaming nights and what we'll be playing.

Re: Availability 2010

Postby Fix » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:54 am

Quality games last night, L4D2 seems quite each tbh. Completing an expert campaign in just over an hour and the finale on the second attempt is pretty good going.

BF2BCBFCBC was awesome as usual. I'm really not sure on a favourite class now - I just like them all.

Fix
Agrees to be a team player as long as there's only him in the team.

Postby Machine » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:05 pm

L4D2 ok, was gonna shoot if we didn't do it that last time but we did.

BC2 awesome as usual, really enjoyed a night of assault class, popped my ammo bag down and just nade, nade, nade.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Machine » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 am

Online tonight.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:58 am

Hopefully on but don't wait around for me as family will be calling in to drop off cards and say hello and I don't know what time they'll all be done.
Chainsaws
Veteran of the battle of Forrum Rood.

Postby Fix » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Online this evening, and I'm looking forward to a feast of gaming with everyone! Merry gaming night everybody! God bless us all!

Fix

Postby Chainsaws » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm

I think between us all we'd be able to fill the cast of a Christmas Carol quite well :)
Chainsaws

Postby Nuttah » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Not likely to be on tonight or for the next 2-3 gaming nights. I'm up at my folks for a week or so making sure mum doesnt try and do too much after hre op as well as working myself.

i'm sure it will all get too much for me and i'll flee back home soon enough. Have fun and scream randem bitchy abuse at each other for me! :twisted:
Nuttah
YOUR SETTINGS ARE TOO HIGH!

Postby Machine » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Gosh, hope she's Ok Nuts, where abouts will you be?
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Machine » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 am

GG's last night! Some too hard with clearly high ranking players ganking us but got more fun as the night went on.

Online Thursday I expect, up for anything.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Nuttah » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:06 am

cheers Mach, she's fine, but cannot do much for the next 10 weeks or so. I'm up in ludham at the moment which is north east of norfolk.

I can do my work from anywhere, so I can lend a hand to my dad for the next week or so and hopefully help mum not go mental sitting around all day.
Nuttah
YOUR SETTINGS ARE TOO HIGH!

Postby Fix » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Hope it goes well Nuts.

Games were good last night - they got better as the night went on. I think we should be leaving ealier if we are getting panned by level 50s - some of the kills are dubious enough as it is, never mind entering a chopper and immediately getting mortar striked when there is definitely no recon around. Taking note of good servers (not owned by clanners playing on them) is probably the answer here.

The last few games were particularly good.

So we don't want to burnout on BF2BCFBCF2BBCFCBBCBF2 so what about something else this coming Thurs?

Fix

Postby Chainsaws » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Something else sounds good to me. Is there a way to add current server to favs? When I look in recent servers it seems to omit 90% of them.
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Agree on leaving earlier. May install the other version of CIV for Thurs and give that a try on quick?
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm

I've put it out there for a Blackcatter L4D2 No Mercy versus game. Might inspire a few along. Not all pro players, so if we get beat, we won't be panned to buggery.

Fix

Postby bigd » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 am

I'm in. Poke me on steam when you're starting, as I'm working and may not be paying attention to the time.
bigd

Postby Fix » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 am

Great stuff BigD... looking forward to it. Game starts around 2030GMT time.

Fix

Postby Machine » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:15 pm

BST, GMT is later in the year. But yeah, FUCK YEAH.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Aggamemnon » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Stuck in work :/
00:52 - Sev: How am I gay when I frequently engage in sexual relations with your mother
00:52 - Aggamemnon: she is a fucking man dude
00:52 - Sev: eww
Aggamemnon
TuF communications engineer.

Postby Machine » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:15 am

OOOoooo reminded me why I hate L4D last night, thankfully I hadn't invested too much into those games, was good to play it again but by the 3rd round was ready to come off. BF:BC2 much better - I'm gonna boot it up SP over the weekend and learn to bloody fly.

EDIT : Ok, figured out my problem, there's an option to UNINVERT the flight controls, I can fly now.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:48 am

Yeah it was a bit imbalanced, but that's the game I guess.

Battlefield good as usual, but the games last night were quick... rounds ending in less than 30 minutes isn't right. There was no 'struggle' to overcome the opposition. Anyway, we were on top form.

Fix

Postby Chainsaws » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Yeah, don't see myself playing l4d vs again any time soon. Last night made me realise I just don't enjoy it any more. I'd still be up for coop though.

I think we need to find something other than battlefield though or we'll be in danger of burning it out. Update for Minerals will be out soon so hopefully we can at least break up the evenings with that.
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:21 am

On tonight, don't mind a big coop or BC2 :) Wouldn't mind an hour on Burnout or a quickie on plain sight if anybody else is up for it.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 am

Meh not that fussed about Plain Sight but I'd like to try a Civ5 game (short) if possible, if not BC2

Fix

Postby Machine » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:36 am

Sounds good, will have the LAN version installed for tonight.

BTW, my steam fucked up this morning, good job I logged in. Anyway, removed the clientregistry.blob and it's updating (very slowly) right now so will hopefully be fixed. Won't stop me playing BC2 though.

You guys might want to give yours a try in case it's a borked steam update.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:48 am

It's working on my laptop (for the two or so games I ever play on this thing) so I guess it's just you.

Not fussed about Plain Sight either, Civ 5 or BC sounds good. Would always play Burnout for 30 mins. Not bothering with Minecraft much as we may be remaking the server when the update hits to take advantage of the Biomes etc.
Chainsaws

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Nights