[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - Availability 2012

Availability 2012

For discussing regular gaming nights and what we'll be playing.

Availability 2012

Postby Fix » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Happy New Year all and welcome to another year of gaming. Here is the new thread for all availability but just to recap, regular gaming nights are unchanged and are Monday and Thursday nights from about 8pm GMT.

I'm online tomorrow night as normal and I'm around tonight for a bit of solo Skyrim action but grab me on Mumble if anything kicks off.

Fix
Agrees to be a team player as long as there's only him in the team.

Re: Availability 2012

Postby Machine » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Wow 2012, I really did think I'd be dead by now. Happy new year everyone!

I'll be the same as Fix, up for jumping into something if it kicks off, I'll be on voice comms speaking later maybe. I found that using the shotgun on APB suits my style of play more than the first gun, plus being a little more relaxed over winning / loosing since you get money and rep anyway (I actually fuck off and do some raids now if I'm outmatched, and occasionally, in the last 30 seconds, nip back and see if you can take the objective, you'd be surprised how many other players think you've given up!).

If your after making money do it using ram raids, selling to Chino or whatever his name is, then cashing in right away. Anything over 1500 and if a cop sees you then APB begins, so lots of fast, short jabby thrusts instead of slow, deep to your ballsack thrusts. It might seem to take longer but I swear the number of times I've lost 3k to some random, lucky enforcer I bet you it doesn't.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Archie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi there.

I hope everyone's well, and I wish you a happy new year. I occasionally manage to pop out from my cave, and truth be told I miss the gaming nights with you all. So if there's room for me I'd hope to be around more, and even join the regular gaming nights, been crawling around the forums just to look up on what you are doing.

Even though Christmas is over, I still have some presents to give out. Agga, Fix, Chains and Mach, I've sent you a pm with one origin code.

:)

Edit: If they don't work for some reason, do tell
Archie
Got fingerbanged by his basketball team!

Postby Aggamemnon » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Hey Archie, Thanks??

Do you work for The Origin Propaganda Machine now then? haha.

Always room for one more imo.

Cya all tonight, I'll be on as normal.
00:52 - Sev: How am I gay when I frequently engage in sexual relations with your mother
00:52 - Aggamemnon: she is a fucking man dude
00:52 - Sev: eww
Aggamemnon
TuF communications engineer.

Postby Machine » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Not got the code yet Archie, but regardless it would be great to have you on in the evenings, even if you just make one a week. This thread is the best to see what we are playing and feel free to suggest a game, especially if there is a deal going on at the time.

The people we have on day to day now are very regular and it is really good to be able to jump on with people you know well and can have a decent time with! Plus if I remember correctly you were stupidly good at most games!

Also, if your have arkham city, pop over to the Batman thread if your up for the challenge score challange thing ie. :-)

Hope to see you online, remember Monday and Thursday evenings, officially starting at 8pm GMT but often there are people on earlier chatting.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Archie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Now it's sent out, I guess I did a mistake last time. :)

Got to love Origin :D

I'll be on tonight, I need to sort out mumble and get the old mic out of the closet, might need a heads up on what your playing as well. I'm up for anything.

Edit: I'm having a hard time resetting the password, I believe I follow the steps correctly? Or am I missing something?
Archie

Postby Fix » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Holy spandex underpants! Thanks Archie! I had to re-install Origin as I took it off after the Alpha/Beta of BF3 buts its back on and BF3 is ready to download :) Prolly won't be ready for tonight though

Fix

Postby Machine » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Sounds amazing! sadly I can't jin you guys tonight, my internet is down with no sign of return... I'm on next doors posting thing from the tablet. no wireless in PC.

if it returns I'll be on.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks man!
Chainsaws
Veteran of the battle of Forrum Rood.

Postby Fix » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 am

Sucks Mach but I know you'll be having loads of fun on Skyrim ;) so its not all bad.

Good ones tonight, I do like Nuclear Dawn - some of the rounds were a struggle enough to enjoy and floating around the top of the scoreboard means I know I'm working hard even if we loose.

On next Thursday, I expect we'll be on Battlefield 3 thanks to Arch :)

Fix

Postby Machine » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:40 am

BF3! Your joking! THats amazing! Archie PM be your Paypal and I'll put something towards this as I was planning on getting it anyway at the right price, seriously good show!

Internet back this morning.... but yeah, I did have loads of fun on skyrim even if I was annoyed at the time I couldnt get online with you guys.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 am

Origin is letting me download it at 2.5mbps, wowoowow - its a 15gb download FYI. My Origin name is FixxxeR76 so add me ASAP.

Fix

Postby Machine » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 am

15gig! Jesus, ok, won't have this Thursday but will kick it off on Thursday night because my BB resets that night. Should have for Monday.

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 am

That's fine because I need to set up my Origin account and whatnot so I don't have to download the whole thing tomorrow if you won't have it. I'll make sure it's ready for Monday too.
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Sam, can you if possible grab the installation files and put on your HDD please? If not I'll try getting it from work.

EDIT : Go into settings to see where the installation files are. Friend Request sent, I'm MachineTuF as per.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Archie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Great games last night, I'm a bit quiet, need to get the hang on things again. I like nuklear dawn, but it has some flaws.

As for bf3 don't worry about it, I'm not expecting anything back except decent rounds of gaming. :)
Archie

Postby Nuttah » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Nice one Archie!

now I have more ppl I can complain too :shock:

As a note, the origin friends list is apparantly not the same as the BF3 friends list. once you have installed the game, you will need to create a BF3 name via the origin BF3 battlelog page, it is there you will be able to see friends, create partys and join servers.
Nuttah
YOUR SETTINGS ARE TOO HIGH!

Postby Chainsaws » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 pm

No worries about being quiet, good to have you playing games with us again!
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm MachineTuF on the battlelog page too, seems to be very finicky when navigating about though.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Archie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 pm

VanArchie is my battlefield nick, we will need to make a platoon, anyone up for the task? :)
Archie

Postby Nuttah » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Mine is Nutt4h

I have added both VanArchie and MachineTUF. I'll add the rest once you guys confirm the names in Battlelog
Nuttah
YOUR SETTINGS ARE TOO HIGH!

Postby Machine » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Great. I'll setup the platoon once we get up and running on Monday :)
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Aggamemnon » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Good Games.

Nuclear Dawn bugs me with the shoddy delivery. Everything that's done, was already done much better in Natural Selection, and outside of the map design there is nothing new there for me.
Especially irksome is the very small but game changing, and arbitrary differences in side showing a really poor design choice imo.

But as Fix says, I'm happy with my performance and am usually close or top of the boards.
The different gear and class choices are nice excusing the above mentioned differences, another game that is great as a team and really rewards good co-ordination.
00:52 - Sev: How am I gay when I frequently engage in sexual relations with your mother
00:52 - Aggamemnon: she is a fucking man dude
00:52 - Sev: eww
Aggamemnon
TuF communications engineer.

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:03 am

I got BF3 installed and just had a few quick rounds on it with Nuttah and his bro.

I will be playing it tomorrow even if I'm doing it alone the game is absolutely fantastic!
Chainsaws

Postby Machine » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:12 am

Sad face, I'm gonna kick it off when we start gaming if you guys want to go play it no problem I'll sit in the channel on Skyrim or Batman. I'll have it for Monday.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Next

Return to Gaming Nights