[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - Hamachi Configuration.

Hamachi Configuration.

For technical discussion about hardware, games, gadgets and anything else similar.

Hamachi Configuration.

Postby Machine » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Re: Hamachi Configuration.

Postby Chainsaws » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Just a note on the command prompt bit needing elevation. I've found that in some cases you need to run the command prompt 'As Administrator', your actual user permissions are ignored unless you do this.

It seems that Windows is using the Linux method of running day to day in user mode and temporarily elevating for admin functions (which is a good thing) so by default your command prompts run in user mode.
Chainsaws
Veteran of the battle of Forrum Rood.

Postby Machine » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:14 pm

I also actually found the same with Regedit earlier this week, effectively it's "read only" unless you run it as the administrator, although oddly you can make a text file and inject it by just OK'ing past a single message!?

TBH The way Windows 7 works is fine, I hate to confess but it's actually pretty good and after our messing around last night I am loving the "Start","Type what you want", "Enter" thing massively which made getting to the firewall options a doddle.

I use it more and more now when starting up for gaming night, start mumble, start steam, start hamachi, start winamp, ready to go!

Oh, and I did that login screen with the flames! haha!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Machine » Mon May 09, 2011 9:26 am

Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Mon May 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Good shit, like I said earlier, I've re-installed Hamachi since I made these chagnes on my old XP machine. We'll try straight off the bat tonight and if it doesn't work, I'll make the changes as well.

Fix
Agrees to be a team player as long as there's only him in the team.

Return to Techy Stuff