[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - G15

G15

For technical discussion about hardware, games, gadgets and anything else similar.

G15

Postby Chainsaws » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 pm

I've finally got around to installing SirReal and the new version has (as far as I noticed) a couple of new compatible apps. CoreTemp and GPU-Z.

I've now got my CPU and GPU temps in tabs on the panel. CoreTemp can be installed and set to run on startup and start minimized. GPU-Z is just an exe so you have to create a Scheduled Task that runs the exe at logon with the -minimized parameter and also tick "Run with highest privileges" as the app needs to be run as admin (presumably because of the hardware calls to the gpu). I'm not missing the NET panels they've replaced as net in/out is shown above anyway.

I'm well set up with it now :D

I would definitely pay the ~£60 for a new G15 when this one finally packs in.
Chainsaws
Veteran of the battle of Forrum Rood.

Re: G15

Postby Machine » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:19 am

Me too, this keyboard is excellent, along with the MX518 I think I'm in love with all things Logitech!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Return to Techy Stuff