[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - Brody was here

Brody was here

For everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Brody was here

Postby Brody » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:17 pm

... and just wanted to let some nice Greetings from Germany. :D
Brody

Re: Brody was here

Postby Fix » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Guten Abend Brody! Jukahey!

Still running TUT and Vietcong servers?

Fix
Agrees to be a team player as long as there's only him in the team.

Postby Brody » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:50 am

Hehehe,

yeah, i still run them, same goes to the Download Servers.

So feel free to join up, you TuF Mates, and have some nice Rounds with Blue, Me and my Kiddies. Of course we can date :)

We should feel the good Spirit for a Friday or Saturday Evening, aye?
Brody

Postby Machine » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:43 am

I'd be up for either :) I'd probably need a link for Vietcong though, even TUT I'd struggle to install again not having a disk for UT99 anymore.

Good to see you again Brody, hope you and the kids are doing well :)
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Brody » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:12 pm

uh, oh....Mr. Mach....:)

Yeah, Life is cool, Kids r more cool, hahaha.

Imagine, Blue and Me are now a Couple since 19 Years, and we are married since 10 Years. There we thought we "do it again", so on our 10th Wedding Day we married again.

Ah, it was a great and very personal Celebration, with Family and Friends. And our lovely Kids had their Part on it.
Brody

Postby Fix » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Brodes we play regularly on a Monday and Thursday night... ...

I'm up for some Vietcong, I remember it fondly. Actually one time staying up the entire night (as in, no sleep at all) sitting in the jungle killing the yellow mans!

I still have TuT installed and sometimes make some cameo appearances on there, not often these days though.

Fix

Postby Brody » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 pm

Well, yeah, but sadly

A: You play Games, i do not play,
B: I play Games, you dont play

Harharhar.

I would like to meet you Guys back for some Rounds on Thievery. This would be really cool.

We could date this for any Weekend Evening. Ah, that would be great.

Cheers
Brody

Postby Machine » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Get TUT on dropbox and if it works I'm in, even a couple of rounds would be fun, I'm sure even Sev and Nuttah might even join if it's just an hour stint, see what all the fuss was about eh?
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Brody » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 am

@Mach: Watch your PMs :)
Brody

Postby Machine » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:35 am

Chains can we pick something godlike for Brodys avatar?
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:04 am

Thievery tonight then? titter.

Fix

Postby Machine » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:58 pm

Thought it had to be a Friday or Saturday?

I was hoping to make a simple ZIP of UT99+TUT which I can do now for maximum ease for everyone.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 pm

I can probably do that... I'll check it out tonight.

Fix

Postby Machine » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Cool, next I just need Sev, Kasto & Lems Dropbox e-mails to add them to the TuF Box, I think that's all who is missing.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Brody » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Remember, you Need

1. UT 99 patched to 436 Minimum, or UT 99 GOTY Edition

With that three Packs you shudda get great prepared to Play on Servers.

They are 24/7 up, so whenever you want, feel free to join.

We d like to meet you Guys on Friday or Saturday Evening, we can date about. Any Weekend would be fine for us.

best Regards from Germany,
Brody
Brody

Postby Fix » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 am

I gave TUT a couple of blasts last night, I was the only person playing it online in the World. I'd forgotten about some of the updates though, it does bring the game up to date quite a bit.

I won't be able to make this weekend, but I'll try to get on and join you sometime Brodes :D

Fix

Postby Machine » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 am

Can you zip it up and add to Dropbox? I'm fairly sure UT99 didn't need any registry entries and if it works you'll be saving the rest of us a lot of work.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 am

Will do it over the weekend, no probs.

Fix

Postby Brody » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:09 pm

mental notice: Me and my Fam is currently playing (hint hint) :D
Brody

Postby Fix » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:08 pm

. If anyone is feeling nostalgic.

Fix

Return to General Discussion