[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - Drawing

Drawing

For everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Drawing

Postby Machine » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:13 am

<wets pants>

:D
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:20 pm

are coming along nicely with this one. Much harder than drawing my wife's face, but at least I feel like a man again.

Fix
Agrees to be a team player as long as there's only him in the team.

Postby Machine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:43 pm

Seriously, properly cool :) Can't wait to get it imported into the PC!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:55 pm

part 2 done. So leaving that until I scan it in at work... then I can practice the shiny shading that needs to be done on it, although happy to leave it where it is now and move onto something else, I think I will have a blast at making it look shiny, I just don't know what with yet; The idea is to make it look like this; https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/674273375429969717/

A recent project I copied... I messed about with this in pencil and pen copying using a home made lightbox for the pencil and old-skool tracing against a window pane for the pen image. I didn't want to copy it exactly I just liked the image of Superman flying upwards. The image showing all three Supermans shows the original on the left hand side- Original is by someone called . So good at drawing DC characters, googling his work you'll see plenty.

Don't forget on Onedrive you can click 'View Original' to see these in res.

A couple more "real life" drawings in the pipeline too. At least one I want to make half real life half fantasy... as in a real persons face with fantasy thrown in.

Fix

Postby Machine » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:26 pm

THat's pretty impressive! perfect in fact.

Once it's in the PC I'll mess around with it too, try and get some shading but right away that baby is becoming my avatar! :D
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:31 am

Fix

Postby Machine » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Ha, nice, would make a nice logo :)
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:54 pm

Yeah I've not really decided the whole picture... just sort of doing it as a go along. Will keep adding to it whilst listening to something that .

Fix

Postby Machine » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:38 am

Not insane. I have some and have stuff like on overnight on a cheap MP3 player.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Overnight headphones wtf. What if you need to hear??

Fix

Postby Machine » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:45 pm

I have them on lowest volume so it's a faint noise in the background, very quiet.I find I fall asleep much quicker than without as I can focus on the music not something else, like work, or death.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Maybe you can't sleep because there are enemies nearby?

Fix

Postby Fix » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:20 pm

- Progress is slow, thanks to GTA V :P
Last edited by Fix on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fix

Postby Machine » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Neat, looks like a mask on top of a face, good shading on the colours.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Previous

Return to General Discussion