[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Unforgiven Reborn Forums • View topic - Availability 2010

Availability 2010

For discussing regular gaming nights and what we'll be playing.

Re: Availability 2010

Postby Fix » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Might make mine a fairly late one as its the last time before Xmas day - so I'll be on the Advocaats... :P

Fix
Agrees to be a team player as long as there's only him in the team.

Postby Machine » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Jealous rage indeed... a better offer came up last night lads sorry :P

Everyone have a merry time over the next couple of days - might be around next Monday night

Fix

Postby Machine » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:07 pm

haha, i bet there was. We reckoned you got told off for shouting!

Last nights games were excellent, teamwork was good, classes considered and we mostly stuck together which showed. Surprised the other team didn't rage quit!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Got Vietnam all up and running for tonight - also installed Guns of Icarus and that other BETA thing... might be slightly later, and slightly drunker than normal :D

Thanks for the gift games Aggs and Chains! Oh and thanks fo rthe gifts in RL Chains - I've got a couple fo bits here I need to send over.

Fix

Postby Aggamemnon » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:56 pm

All good my man.

On all day and night tonight. No work, no hassle, no responsibilities for the moment, ahh the simple life of liesure, booze, games etc etc. :D

I have that beta installed, vietnam ready. I'll download flatout for later made enough space.

Guns of Icarus is simple fun, tiny install as well.
Mosby's confederacy is awesome once you get over the shit interface, the lack of upto date controls and poor graphics. Was perfect for mach imo, who plays jagged to death! :D
Hinterland I would recommend you all get it, it's a really nice spin on adventure strategy.
00:52 - Sev: How am I gay when I frequently engage in sexual relations with your mother
00:52 - Aggamemnon: she is a fucking man dude
00:52 - Sev: eww
Aggamemnon
TuF communications engineer.

Postby Machine » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks for the games Chains, I'm putting Flatout 1 on now in case we want to jump on that for a lawl.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Fix » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Installing both 1 and 2 now, so they'll be ready for later too.

Fix

Postby Fix » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Games good last night - Vietnam is pretty cool, much nicer feel about it but its essentially the same game as BF2BC but wearing a false moustache. Few problems, such as map design, a couple being quite amazingly bad you wonder how they got through to the final release. Also when there is an enemy Huey in the sky your pretty much helpless unless your a very good shot or the pilot isn't very good at flying. Flying the Huey is awesome fun though.

Up for more!

Fix

Postby Aggamemnon » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 pm

I think the Huey was more of a numbers game mate.

If we had twelve men gunning for it, there is no way it could do so much work.
We did extremely well against the clanners I thought, not bad for old snakes like us :D

I really liked the smaller grudge match, especially so after mauling them for the win.
00:52 - Sev: How am I gay when I frequently engage in sexual relations with your mother
Aggamemnon

Postby Aggamemnon » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 pm

I'll be on over quite a bit over the next few days.

mach we have still yet to do any civ together, grab me if you get time, been itching for some new civ for a while.

Anyone else, if you find a good co-op game or a deent indie game to play on sale let me know or grab me.
Icarus is a good laugh if shallow fun.
Aggamemnon

Postby Fix » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 am

Online tonight - last one of 2010 wooo woo

Fix

Postby Machine » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Am gonna try and be around tonight.
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Chainsaws » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 pm

I will be on-the-line and ready for action!

BFBC, Flatout 1/2, Apox (on ye!), Minecraft, Lord of the Rings, even Tee Eff Too or BurP.
Chainsaws
Veteran of the battle of Forrum Rood.

Postby Machine » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 am

GG's THIS YEAR! LOCK THIS THREAD!
Machine
Destroyer of Rhubarb

Postby Aggamemnon » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Quick all make in before the lock posts!

Cracking games last night, really enjoyed vietnam, even if we did the new map a few too many times for Fix's liking :D
Aggamemnon

Postby Fix » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 pm

It was a good map! Don't know why people were creaming over it though... Good games, good times - play with y'all next year!

Fix

Postby Chainsaws » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Good Games all year! :D
Chainsaws
Veteran of the battle of Forrum Rood.

Previous

Return to Gaming Nights